1. Why use Elite Search Group?
If you are a prospective client, then your interests should be in finding a recruiting firm that has expertise in your field and with the types of positions you are seeking to fill. You should also be seeking a recruiting firm that values your time and listens to your needs. At Elite Search Group, we pride ourselves on being able to listen well, share our views when appropriate and locate the proper talent for our clients in a timely manner. We value our clients' time, as well as our own, and will only present the most highly qualified candidates for review. We strictly adhere to the quality instead of quantity. Many recruiting firms practice the shotgun approach and present any and all potential candidates, even those that are a remote fit for the client's specifications, figuring more is better. At Elite Search Group we narrow down the list to as small a group as possible because we know that our clients have better things to do with their time than interview individuals who obviously do not measure up to their needs.
If you are a prospective candidate working within the pharmaceutical industry, Elite Search Group can be your representative. We will consult with you as to your needs in finding a new position and then execute based on a mutually agreeable game plan. Having an in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry will enable us to market you to the most highly regarded companies in a way that lends tremendous credibility to your background. When we locate a position that measures up to your needs, we will then aggressively represent you, making certain that you are aware of the client's interests and concerns and ultimately advise you as to whether or not we believe the match to be a mutually beneficial one. We will handle the financial negotiations making certain that you are well compensated for your efforts in the new position.
2. Why do I need a recruiter?
Recruiters understand the hidden job market. We are working to find elite people for elite positions. The jobs that we are working on won’t be found in the “want ads.” Companies pay us to find the absolute best talent for a job. These are key positions and the people they pay to hire, they like to keep. We sell you from the introduction all the way through to helping negotiate your salary. Working through a recruiter will yield higher money into your wallet. We get paid based on a percentage of your starting annual salary.
3. What is the cost to use a recruiter at Elite Search Group?
It doesn’t cost the candidate anything. The hiring company pays all the expenses in return for finding you, the quality talent.
4. Why do Pharmaceutical companies use the recruiters?
Many reasons: Confidentiality, to save time, professional expertise and results.
- Confidentiality:The best jobs are almost always worked through a search firm. Clients want us to see who we can find in the market that may be better than their short list of internal candidates for each position. Also, at times someone may be on the way out of an organization and the organization does not want those outside the company to know about the alignment of strategic talent.
- To save time:Unlike posting to a job board, using the newspaper, and job fairs, clients use Elite Search Group because they know that we know who the best talent is and where to find it.
- Professional Expertise:Recruiters in our firm have ongoing education to keep abreast of the latest industry trends.
- Results: Our track record of not only finding the perfect candidate but getting candidates to join a different organization and to stay with that organization for the long term.
5. Why don't recruiters call me back?
Most likely they are not currently working on a position suitable to your strengths, location or preferences. Successful pharmaceutical recruiters must be driven, focused and extremely organized. We are constantly working on many different positions with different clients all at the same time. Trust that if you are believed to be qualified for a position that we are working on we will contact you. Please don’t take it personal and know that when it is your turn you will get the utmost professional service.
6. How long will it be before I can expect a response?
You will be contacted once we have an opening we feel you are a potential fit for.
7. When will my resume be seen by the hiring manager?
Typically your resume will be sent to the hiring manager once you have been screened by one of the recruiters at Elite Search Group and we feel you meet the requirements of the position.
8. Once my resume is submitted to the pharmaceutical sales and medical sales recruiters, will I be retroactively considered for new job openings?
Elite Search Group keeps all resumes on file and will keep you abreast of all opportunities that fit your background. We will never send your resume out for another opening without your knowledge.
9. Will my information be shared with anyone else besides the recruiters?
No, we adhere to strict privacy and confidentiality agreements and will never share your information with anyone without your say so.
10. I already work for the pharmaceutical or medical sales industry and am worried that my resume may be sent to my current employer.
Your resume will never be submitted for any position without consulting you first.